The end of the era of  fiat money. Not because they disappear or appear crtpo money. Modern money has exhausted development options.

look at the graph and 5 seconds is enough to understand this.

95 trillion of money that there are in the world no longer serve the economy and development. Modern money serves mostly service  of black debt hole.  

 199 trillion dollars of debts of all countries and people confirmation of this.Since, philosophy, the ideology of the modern liberal economy is a constant and systematic reproduction of debts.

Clinging to Outdated monetary policy Is Expensive, Short-Sighted and risky.          

 Global Debt is now 2.2 times the total Money Supply – the system is clearly unworkable. Global debt has now reached a staggering $ 199 trillion. The numbers I provided gave serious cause for concern. if you thet every single cent there was in existence, you would never be able to pay off all the debt
In life, everything moves, everything changes and everything is aging. Even the methods of governing the country. Even eternal value as money. It’s time to new methods of governance. It’s time to digital (Cryptocurrency) money.


Even more, negative implications in the economy are made by extreme inequality isn’t just a moral wrong. We know that it hampers economic growth and it threatens the private sector’s bottom line.                      

Winnie Byanyima  Executive Director, Oxfam International  The combined wealth of the richest 1 percent will overtake that of the other 99 percent of people next year unless the current trend of rising inequality is checked, Oxfam warned today ahead of the annual World Economic Forum meeting in Davos.   Use her position at Davos to call for urgent action to stem this rising tide of inequality, starting with a crackdown on tax dodging by corporations, and to push for progress towards a global deal on climate change.     Winnie Byanyima, Executive Director of Oxfam International, said: “Do we really want to live in a world where the one percent own more than the rest of us combined? The scale of global inequality is quite simply staggering and despite the issues shooting up the global agenda, the gap between the richest and the rest is widening fast.

It is time for the global leaders of modern capitalism, in addition to our politicians, to work to change the system to make it more inclusive, more equitable and more sustainable.

Half the world’s population does not participate in economic processes.
This potential of the people can be claimed only through the reform of money.
WE OFFER AN INNOVATIVE MONEY REVOLUTION. 

Huge risks  with the monopoly position of the central banks of countries.Main task of central banks is to monetary relations and regulations, supervision and etc. Incorrect defined exchange rate and the rate of refinancing is a significant problem for business and for the state. This situation led to an absolute depending on all sectors economy and people to the banking system.